26 March 2008

pig is serki

serki = pig (animal) (noun) (some things Google found for "serki": an uncommon term; serki.com is a Turkish website; user names; a first name that is may be Serbo-Croatian or Turkish; a last name than can be Hungarian; appears to mean something in Polish; apparently means "Saracen" in High Icelandic; places in Pakistan, Russia, and Papua New Guinea; first part of several two-word place names in Niger)

Word derivation for "pig" :
Basque = txerri, Finnish = sika
Miresua = serki

I used the common vowel for the final vowel. I decided not to use the tx from the Basque word. I couldn't start this word with r, due to one of my conlang rules.

This word is a Miresua word for a type of animal. My definition is not in any way intended to be a comment about other serki.

This Miresua conlang word has been changed. The word for pig is now sirri.

No comments: