06 July 2007

am (I am) is onin

onin = am (verb "to be"/"to exist" - I am - 1st person singular) (some things Google found for "onin": an uncommon term; The Ònin War (1467-1477) was a civil war during the Muromachi period in Japan; onin.com is a non-profit website of a forensic scientist; user name; first name of a World of Warcraft character; Onin (or Sepa) is a people and language of New Guinea in Indonesia; a last name; a misspelling of "onion")

Word derivation for "am" or "I am" (exist) :
Basque = nais, Finnish = olen
Miresua = onin

There is method to my word creation for this important verb. The first letter in the Miresua word is the first letter from the Finnish word. The second letter is the first letter from the Basque word. The last letter is the final letter (verb conjugation ending) from the Finnish word.

This Miresua conlang word has been changed. The word for "I am" is now "oin". The word "onin" has been redefined as "I was".

No comments: